Spearmint Essential Oil
Aromatherapists like to use Zennery 100% Pure Spearmint Essential Oil to energize the mind and body. A few drops in bathwater, has a refreshing effect while a facial steam with Spearmint Oil has been known to help cleanse and tighten pores. It blends well with other Zennery 100% Pure Essential Oils such as Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange and Peppermint. The aromatherapy benefits of spearmint oil are relaxing, centering and sensual. Although similar to peppermint essential oil, spearmint essential oil is gentler to use with children. Create and enjoy a spa-like environment using essential oils in any of Zennery’s decorative, tabletop, plug-in or car diffusers and nebulizers.
- 100% Pure Spearmint Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Menthe spicata
- Country of Origin: India
- Minty, slightly fruity scent
- Softer aroma than peppermint
- Helps support the nervous and respiratory systems
- Medicinally known for effects on the digestive system
- Antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Promotes a sense of balance and well-being
- Eases headaches and stress
- Add a few drops to your favorite lotion, massage oil or aromatherapy diffuser
- Amber Glass Bottle; Orifice Reducer
- Safety Seal Black Cap
- For External Use Only
As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.